Not your Average ATV Club
Make no mistake about it - We do like to have FUN!
We love the outdoors. We love North Eastern Washington State. We love the Selkirk Mountains and we do whatever we can to get out and enjoy this beautiful part of our country.
But we do so much more -
Today we work closely with the Forest Service, Local Logging Companies, Property Owners and Tourists to facilitate safe and responsible recreational activities on State, County and Forest Service roads.
IT DOES NOT STOP THERE -
The Trail Blazers do their part to help the community as well.
- A dedication to helping small town businesses attract tourist money so vital to keeping this small and struggling community alive.
- Scholarships for our children to go to colleges.
- Donations to the local food banks
- Support Community Events like Down River Days & Tri Town Float Down.
- Donations and events for Cancer Victims and those in need in our community
We are members of a small community of three towns helping each other. We appreciate your support.